Alright, I have been doing a little series of felt ocean animals to get me through vacation.
I have just one more today, and it has another free template.
This is probably my favorite.
Ready? Here we go!
- Wool Felt
- Embroidery Thread and Needle
- Tulip Glam it Up Iron-On Crystals
- First of all, cut out the pieces you need, based on the template.
- Then, place the tummy piece on the body piece and stitch around the top of it.
- Next, pin the two body pieces together and also using a back stitch, stitch around the outside, leaving a gap so that it can be filled.
- Iron on some bling.
- Finally, stuff with poly-fill and stitch shut the opening.
There you have it! Simple and shiny!
Thanks for being here,